Monday, February 28, 2011

Manufacturer highlight - Imaginisce!!

Hi everyone, thought we'd highlight some of the awesome new products that Cathy is carrying in the Ally Scraps store. :) First up, Imaginisce. Two brand new lines are available, and here is a sneak peek of each. (I have both of them on their way to my house.)

Berrylicious






Animal Crackers






Aren't these projects fantastic?? I borrowed them from the Imaginisce blog, their designers are just wonderful! Such a nice variety of projects and layouts. Cute!!

Be sure to check out the Ally Scraps store to see "what's new". I'll be back soon with the March sketch contest, and wow, can't wait to share this sketch with you. Have a great week. Dana

2 comments:

The Scrapbook Speedway said...

awesome! great job with the new lines!

Unknown said...

Thanks for featuring some of our projects! My project is the Popcorn cones :)