Friday, May 21, 2010

A quickie layout...

Love those! This layout took me no time at all, but I love the bright colors!



I used papers from the About a Girl line by Fancy Pants. I love the paper called Mia and Brooklyn, (I also used the back of Brooklyn), the strip sheet is SUPER cute too. You really need some new Fancy Pants... I got a little of every one of the new lines.

I sewed a quickie border, added a fun title (those are the best little letters EVER by Sassafras Lass), pasted on some bling... and I was done. Love that!

A quickie layout, and a quickie blog post too. See you soon with LOTS more inspiration, Dana

Oh and PS, scroll down to see Melissa Phillips' awesome art journal. :)

3 comments:

TeenaBugg38 said...

Oh wow...how cute is that!!!! I LOVE your LO!!!

Erika M. said...

Neat layout - loving the bright colors!

Debbie Gaydos said...

This is sooo cute Dana! I love how the title letters POP, the whole page is so fun!