Friday, July 17, 2009

Bo Bunny's Love Shack

With Summer in full swing, it's time to brighten up our albums with gorgeous prints of long hot summers.

Bo Bunny's Love Shack line has beautiful, rich colours without being over-powering.

Photobucket

I used Funky as my base and made the most of the frame pattern by cutting and peeling away one corner.

Photobucket

To draw attention to the photos, I've layered Shake and the stunning Party papers which I've edged with a lace punch.

Photobucket

The stunning flowers come in a brilliant range of colours and sizes. I've 'frosted' them using my glitter technique (see previous post) but adding buttons and brads.

Photobucket

I've tucked in a tiny envelope and note to hold the journalling.

Whilst you're browsing around the store, check out 4 new kits containing a themed range of papers and matching embellishments. *sigh* Divine.

I hope that I've inspired you to add a little sunshine to your pages!

Morag x

2 comments:

Raechelle Bellus said...

this is beautiful! You rocked this fabulous line!

iscrap said...

WOW!!! What a lot to see -- thanks for all the great inspiration! Whew! I'll definitely be back to see what else you've got up your sleeve!