Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Make Your Own ButtonBrads!

Hi Everyone!
I have been at it again! Searching the web for more "make your own embellishment" ideas; and I keep finding more!

Today I am going to share with you a link featuring making your own buttons and/or brads! (I say and/or because you can simply make them buttons or you can go a step further like on the directions and make it into a brad for easy attachment!)

Here is the card I made (the black/white polka dot flower center is the brad that I made following these directions):

This is a great way to get a customized look for your pages or cards because you could buy ANY fabric! I also think you could try pattern paper with the button kit as well!

Here is the link (from a friend of mine's blog)

buttons to brads tutorial

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Arlene Camacho said...

wow! thanks for the tutorial! keep them coming!!! :)