Wednesday, August 27, 2008

FINALLY got my AllyScraps July DT reveal done!!

and just wanted to share it with you--I missed the reveal in late July due to my friend's unexpected death--the week that the DT was doing this reveal, I was unable to participate in the fun--

So, I am posting it late, but better late than never, right?


The requirements for the reveal was to follow this sketch by the VERY talented Debbie Gaydos

For this challenge, we were given three pieces of American Crafts paper, one pink Bazzill flower, a black brad, a yellow Glitz arrow, and were told that we could use TWO other products for the challenge--I chose stamps and my Cricut (which I consider a "product", right??)

So here is my LO based on the sketch and the collection we were sent--I turned the sketch on its side like this



This was really fun to do and can't wait until the September challenge at AllyScraps

1 comment:

Wani said...

I haven't really used sketches much in my scrapbooking. But I put a few of your to use recently. I really was pleased with the results. I've got pix of them on my recent Scrappin Sunday post on my blog if you are interested. I took photos of the finished page next to the sketch that I used. Let me know what you think.